What do you think of tattoos in the face?

Are they better acceptable on a guy or a girl? Or not at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on what it is, and how it works out with your occupation or future/desired occupation. I wouldn't necessarily be unattracted to someone because of it, but like I said, it depends on what it is and the reason behind it.

What Girls Said 8

• on you face? I think that's a really bad idea. I know some girls who have had there eybrows eyeliner or lip liner.

even that's looks a lill weird though so no it never looks good. eyeliner is decent I guess since you can't tell but even then they would probably be better off putting on in the morning w/the rest of there makeup.

• oh that must hurt sooo bad! I personally dislike... on guys AND girls.

• I think the majority of men that have tattoos on their face are those big fat bald men that just look horrible. But I have seen a guy not long ago that had a blue tattoo covering a small part of his face and he actually looked really hot. It made him look tough and sexy. But I really don't think many people could pull it off. And any girls with tattoos on their faces would look yucky. Apart from if they have got their eyebrows tattooed on-that's ok.

• She looks kinda ok but I still think girls don't look good with them. Almost every answer here says tattoos on anyone looks stupid but I still think guys can look hot with them. I would defo date a hot guy who had a tattoo on his face.

• I'm not a fan of facial tattoos at all, but I'm a fan of most other tattoos. It all depends on the person and who's looking at them.

• Very unattractive on either sex. X_X

• I kind of like the stars that Kat Von D has around her eye, but I'm not a big fan of tattoos on the face.

• Not a good thing.

• I love them

What Guys Said 5

• That would be a silly place to have your tattoo.

• My opinion is that it is stupid.

• It looks stupid. I would not date a girl that has a tatoo on her face.

• Not even if she was as hot as Megan Fox, or Angelina Jolie? Are you serious?

• Hey! I think Angelina is the hottest girl on earth.

• No wait I take that back. I just think she hot but not the hottest.

• It looks terrible on women.

I would want to get badass Sith tattoos on my face, but honestly I'm a bit of a pansy when it comes to pain, so I won't be having any.

• Dont get em