Girls, what type, stye and fit of jeans do you find most sexy on guys?

Thinking of guying some new jeans and just wondering which I should buy. I know I should be focusing on what I like to which I will but I am also interested in what the majority of girls perfer guys to wear.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny jeans.

• Awww ok what about guys wearing skinny jeans does it for you? If you don't mind me asking.

• Haha of course lol. I know all about how you women are just as naughty as us men. lol :P

• For example, if a girl walked past me in tight jeans it would not even cross my mind to check her legs and ass out hahaha :P :P

What Girls Said 5

• Slim fit - not too loose, not too tight.

• i01. i. aliimg. com/wsphoto/v0/724927113/2013-new-arrive-Vintage-grey-jeans-male-jeans-male-slim-denim-trousers-water-wash-denim-wholesale. jpg
    I think these are nice but in a darker colour?

• Skinny jeans or the ones which are very low rised 😍

• I thought girls hated skinny jeans on guys, it seems more girls like them than I thought.

• As long as he doesn't look better in them than me 😂

• Haha you couldn't have that. :) You also don't want other women to start showing interest in him either.

• I prefer skinny jeans but I don't care what type of top then again. Look isn't for everyone but the look makes me feel and you also can get it any style you wish and change it up due to what you like

• Wranglers are always good

• Nice, do you think that is the style most girls like or does is vary so much depending on the girl. I am guessing it varies so much depending on the girl.