What's a good shampoo for Men?

I'm looking for a good shampoo that doesn't remove all the healthy proteins and elements everytime I wash my hair. My hair is becoming thinner day by day because of using shampoos regularly. What are some good healthy hair shampoo for men? Is Dove good? How about Dove conditioner? Does it have "for Men" version of shampoos and conditioners?

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• You would want something organic. If you are willing to pay good money for shampoo and conditioner.
    www.amazon.com/.../187-7147191-4950110
    But shampoo conditioner that do not have sulfate or any harsh chemicals, go for organic products. The one I've linked up is ideal for you.

• Try Wen shampoo.

• Mixture of shit and piss of his girlfriend.

• Try Philip Kingsley. Have a look at their website www.philipkingsley.co.uk

What Guys Said 3

• Wen shampoo.

• yes dove have come out with men plus range. i like the dove soap as it feels like its tightening my skin and doesn't irritate my groin area like harsh soaps can

• American Crew daily wash shampoo. American Crew conditioner. the brand is good.