What should I wear to impress a guy?

So there's this guy I like. I want to look nice to impress him but I don't really know how to do that. I'm quirky and I have a weird sense of style. He's seen me wearing a bow tie and suspenders. I loved my outfit until he saw me wearing it. Then I regretted leaving the house. Any suggestions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, ask him what outfit he would like to see you wearing. Give him a fashion show via phone pics. That will probably surprise and delight him.

• That would be pretty awkward.

• I reread your post, which I had answered at about 4:30 AM. Now that I am more awake, I realize you don't know this guy well yet. Sorry, I missed that.

Wear something that is distinctive but conservative. This will make you stand out without much chance of turning him off. Remember, clothes don't make the woman. It is your personality and demeanor he will like. The clothes are just a flag to get his attention.

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing. Best thing you can wear.

• Wear something that you think is suitable. Its the heart, soul and your brain that he'll be impressed with.

• A skirt and nice shirt. Don't look slutty

What Girls Said 3

• There's no right answer for this, actually. You need to wear what makes you comfortable with yourself and around him. If you wear something you think it's "suitable" but isn't really your style, tha'll show through, you'll look and feel awkward. Also, no guy will be impressed by your clothes, or at least not your clothes alone. You want the guy to be impressed by who you are, by how you like to dress; not by something isn't real...

• just wear a sunny dress or a skirt

• Whatever it is, please do not wear provocating or sexy clothings.

• Provocative isn't really my style. The most provocative clothing I own is a v neck shirt. I'm really socially awkward and that doesn't mix well with sexy.