Guys: are you more attracted to girls with long hair or short?

I was on a trip with some girl and guy friends and I asked some of them is a long haired girls more attractive or a short hair girl? they all said they liked girls with longer hair...I was like it shouldn't even matter but that was their opinion. My hair is a little lower than shoulder length...

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually long hair, but I thought about it recently and realised it didn't matter as much as I thought it would. I used to like this girl a lot and she had long hair, she had her hair cut sorter than mine and it still looked good on her, I still like it :)

What Guys Said 5

• Easy one: long hair. Want proof? Look at a "men's" magazines, or check out the girls at Hooters.

Short hair is called "soccer mom hair" in the suburbs. This is because as women get older, they (generally) get more "practical" and so go to short hair cuts.

Also, long hair is much more feminine...

D.

• I think shoulder-length is very sexy. That said there's nothing wrong with long luxuriant hair. A buzz cut is unappealing but if the girl is otherwise adorable then that's not a big deal.

• long hair, although there are some acceptions

• I LOVE tomboys so I've always liked short hair. But truthfully there's absolutely no difference in my eyes. If you asked straight or otherwise though; I'm a sucker for someone who will spend five minutes straightening their hair. It always looks beautiful to me.

• doesnt matter

short hair looks good on some girls and long hair looks good on some other girls

as long as its not like boy hair short I'm good

What Girls Said 1

• My hair is styled quite short and I recieve more attention now then when my hair was longer past my shoulders. I think it just depends on what flatters your face more.