Girls, what do you consider groomed?

See all these posts about liking groomed guys and I wonder by definition what do you specifically mean? I shave and trim my bread to shape, keep my hair clean and wax/hairspray it into style, I use face wash and exfoliator to stop me breaking out and I use moisturiser Is that groomed enough?

I also always have aftershave on etc so I smell nice (get told I smell nice a lot)

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound very groomed to me.

Some women may not like beards, but I think they can be great as long as they are, as you said yours is, trimmed and neat.

Some women might be think 'groomed' requires a guy to wax his chest or trim other.. ahem... areas, but I don't agree.

What Girls Said 4

• Clean to me is groomed. Doesn't have to be fancy

• I prefer my men less groomed than groomed. If he's clean that's good enough for me. I can't say I've noticed people wanting groomed men especially.

• Haha, yeah you're fine.

• Glad about that haha didn't want to have to buy more stuff expensive enough now haha

• That is groomed enough.