I don't think cute girls will like me.

I think my biggest problem with girls is that I don't even consider that a cute girl could be interested in me. Even when they do seem interested I am painfully slow to react because I just don't think the could possibly like me.

How can I get past this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, you can take comfort in the fact that it's not YOU they don't like, it's your approach (or lack thereof). So don't take the rejection personal. You need to build confidence and be an assertive person and express yourself to a woman and you'll be fine. Read books about it, there's plenty of information on how to deal with it. The truth is, women aren't at all attracted to men who "take their time" to even express initial interest at all. If anything, shyness can come across very rude. Think of it from our perspective. First of all, there are 6 billion people on the planet, so there's no shortage of possibilities. If one person can't get it together in a reasonable time frame, it's their problem (and it is indeed a problem) so there's nothing we can do about that but move on. Secondly, don't make this assumption that you have all the time in the world to tell a person you are interested, you don't. It's only a matter of time before someone swoops right in and does it first. There isn't some indefinite time span a girl is going to wait around, especially when and if she doesn't know anything about how you feel (she isn't psychic). Not looking a girl in the eye, not using open body language, not being able to hold a mutual conversation, not being able to express yourself verbally or physically are all rude signs and signs of disinterest when used around women. Work on these cues and building yourself up. Go to the gym, read self help books, there's a million things you can do to develop yourself to the point of where you are comfortable so do what needs to be done. Even finding a hobby you really like that you can excel at and meet lots of people can help. Do something, whatever it is that works for you. Don't be afraid of women. If any of them reject you, you have billions of options too.

What Girls Said 2

• confidence is key. obviously if a cute girl is talking to you there is some interest. girls like personality, remember that if you just treat her like a friend and try not to make things awkward then maybe something will unfold. most girls like to talk to, keep the conversation going and you'll soon see why cute girls do want to talk to you. :)

• Thats the thing, I don't get awkward when talking, I just never expect them to be interested for I rarely ask them out. Several times my friends have teased me for not getting a phone number when the girl was obviously (to everyone but me) interested.

• Just not the right one has come along of course a cute girl will like you don't worry :) Be confident in yourself :)

What Guys Said 0