White people how often and long do you sunbathe?

Most Helpful Girl

• Around twice a week during summer.

• Thanks for M/H

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know why do people sunbathe.
    It's hot , it's sweaty and you go home looking like an orange.

I've had enough of sun during my cadet days lol

• I don't sun bathe, I just go outside with my shirt off. I can spend about 3-4 hours out in the sun before I begin to burn.

• Never because sun is my kryptonite.. I go out for 15 minutes and I'm red as a tomato. Then 3 days later it peels and I become pale af again unfortunately.. It would be nice to be able to tan but I can't lol

• I can't sunbathe that much I just burn.

• I may not have been born, nor do I live in Ireland... but I am mostly Irish and I am the same way. I know your painnnnn

• @XNicholeMariex3 Yes, If they ever hold a championship for palest people in the world, the irish will be contenders.

• Hahahaha yesss

• I usually just tan when I go fishing and or working outside and stuff, and I'll usually be out for several hours at a time.

• almost never LOL

• i never "sunbath"... that´s boring. im just out in the sun. getting a tan is just a byproduct of me being outside.

• Never, that shit is dangerous. I go to the beach to swim but after that, its shirt back on.

• Same diff

• Not really, because I cover myself in shit loads of sunscreen half an hour before I leave so it has time to activate.

• I don't I can't tan, I only burn, peel and repeat

• It depends if u have sunscreen on

• Well I am a red head, so I can only be exposed to the sun for about 2 minutes or I will die...

• That's an invitation for cancer. I use a self-tanner.

• As for sun exposure, just whatever naturally comes my way based upon where I'm going or what I'm doing. I don't actively seek it.

• I go outside and stuff but I don't purposely lay in the sun to get tan

What Girls Said 10

• I did a few times last summer but not this summer. Its pointless, I just get a shade darker after several sunburns. I'm not trying to get skin cancer.

• i don't really like sunbathing. i do it like once or twice every summer lol. then i realize its hot and i don't like it!
    i'm pretty pale so all i really do is burn, peel, and then i'm a slight shade darker than normal. and it's usually only on my arms/shoulders.

• I never do. I am mostly Irish and I don't tan, I burn. If I go outside, I flee from the light.
    I don't want skin cancer.

• 0 seconds a year

• Never. I don't have time to lay in the sun and sweat my ass off for anyone haha I embrace my fair skin. I make it work for me. I think I stand out in a world of tanned beauties.
    But you know sometimes in summer I use a gradual tanning moisturizer. It just gives me a nice, healthy glow.

• Not often enough, I'm a god damn ghost.

• very seldom

• I dont sunbathe. I need to blend in with the white snow to hide from the predators.

• I try not to I burn easily

• i don't i would get burned.