Women- How often do you buy a new designer purse (Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, Rebecca Minkoff...)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever the mood strikes me.

What Guys Said 3

• Just don't rock the fake knockoff Louis Vuitton bags like every other person in the Bay area. It's tacky af.

• aren't they xpensive?

• I'm a crossdresser and honestly I love the old coach designs. They used to be so cute. The poppy collection was life. There new stuff not so much

• I can understand that. Coach used to b good.

What Girls Said 9

• I have never bought a designer purse in my life, so... Never.

• Never lol.

• I never buy designer purses, they're too expensive and the only decent priced ones are ugly. I would never spend more than 50 dollars on a purse, but usually I don't spend more than 30.

• I'm more into my Louis Vuittons. My wallet is coming apart, so I think it may be time to buy a new one. It's not something I buy frequently. Once or twice within a year.

• Most overused undervalued brand.. Seeking others in my opinion. It is impressing no one. Keep up but so sorry for the harsh words. Just buy something you like that isn't a status symbol.

• I am not into designer things
    The only time I would buy it is if I need it or if it's a present for a family or friends.

So depends.

Rarely would be the answer.

• recently bought a badgley mishka wallet like a month ago, that was my most recent designer bag-like purchase

• Nice. I've been on the hunt for a wallet for a long time. I'm used to the kind that hold check books but they aren't made anymore. Soon... Embracing the idea of carrying only two checks Ina pocket but the search goes on.

Honestly I don't like using checks but if I'm making a really big purchase they are great.

• yeah mine has a section for cards, bills and cash it's really cute!! You should go look at tj maxx and marshalls, I found mine at winners

• Last bag I bought was Michael Kors. Which isn't even that nice of a brand
    I want an lv

• Never brought one , I honestly don't see the point in buying a designer purse :/

• never haha.