What would you rate me on a 1-10?

I've always been curious how I would rank on a 1-10 scale with women (in terms of looks). So let me know what you women would give me. 1-not hot 10- very hot.

pictures of me in my profile

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• If you're looking for an honest opinion from just any old girl, I'll give you a 6. You are attractive, just not my type, you know?

• Absolutely! And thankyou for being honest. Everyone has their own types they prefer. If we all had the same taste we wouldn't have something to search for in a person :)

• Exactly. Just ignore all the stupid people telling you about your ego. Everyone deep down wants to know on average how attractive they are. I don't blame you. I almost didn't comment, but it seemed like you wanted honesty so I wasn't gonna let like 20 girls give you bs cause they were "trying to be nice". Trust me. Give a girl a keyboard and she can lie like it's a full time job. That's why I will never use the reality check.

• Thanks for the heads up. I made a reality check but never got a response so I just asked here. I figured by asking here I would get honesty. I don't think any of you have lied so far :)

• between 7 and 8.

• 9 :)

• 9.

• 7 or 8... not really my type sorry

• 8.999

• 8.5

• 8-10

• yummy :)

9 :)

• 9.

What Guys Said 1

• You posted a picture of yourself shirtless as your profile picture dude.. stop blowing your own ego

• I wouldn't call it blowing my own ego by posting a picture that's like 1/2"X1/2". This is a question posted in the sexual category. I think this is the proper place. Don't bother looking unless you want to rate another dude on his looks.

• Agree with anonymous. Posting your shirtless picture on a relationship advice website. What are you, 13?

• Relationship advice is only one of eight topics on this site. I think its fair to say this is an appropriate section for the original question to be asked. Sorry if my picture bothers you, I'm sure there is a feature on this site to block me/ignore me. Feel free to use it. Lets try to stick to the original topic otherwise.