i have been working out but I have been doing strength training but I have realized that I don't really care that much to be strong I really want to be lean then go about strength
so my question is how do you become what kind of exercises do you do?
how much cardio should I be doing?
and is it possible for this body link to be lean by christmas? I weigh 200 and I'm 6ft
Most Helpful Guy
Oh wow this is easy. How to transform to a lean body? Like Jacob from the twilight? That's actually easy, we'll at least on paper. Here it goes.
1. Eat 5 times per day, small meals consisting of lean meats, chicken, vegetables, tuna, nuts, fruit, some breads, and plenty of water. You can drink sports drinks, just don't overdue it. Make sure to drink 9 glasses of water per day.
2. Run every day and burn at least 250 calories on a treadmill. If you walk and run, that's fine, just make sure it's 250 at least.
3. Work out the abs. Twist and stretch your torso with bodily movements that resemble a worm. You might think it's funny, but this is a major exercise. Why? The abs must be trained just like the other parts of the body. But doing crunches only works on strengthening the core. This exercise is like "running" for your abs.
4. Find a strength conditioning routine that fits your body type. I would go more into details on this subject, but that's literally two pages long. So just find something that suits. But here are some things to add and follow. Do NOT clank the weights when your doing your reps. This is dangerous and should not be done. Do moderate weights that aren't too heavy, nor too light. For example, strive for 35 reps for dumbbell curls and so on so forth. Why? Because this helps give you that lean shredded look. Doing heavy weights gives you strength yes, but you'll get a leaner look much faster doing light intense workouts instead. Do try to take less breaks between workouts. Jump from one workout to another, using a different body part each time.
5. That's about it. Oh, try to avoid eating fats and sweets. If you really feel you won't commit to that, allow yourself a cheat day every week. But ONLY if it helps you stay on course.
Hope this helps.0
- Show AllShow Less