Guys, Tan or Not Tan?

Okay, I have a question that I've always wanted to ask. Guys, do you see being tan as a necessary quality to a woman's beauty?

To clarify: say you have two girls... both are funny, kind, and fun to be around. Both are physically beautiful in their own ways, but one has a nice tan all over and the other is not tan at all.

Be honest. Would you prefer the tan girl over the one who lacks the tan, even if in most aspects they were equally sweet and fun to be around?

• Tanned girl... I ain't dating a ghost.
    0% (0)
  • Not-tanned girl. Because tans aren't that important.
    59% (17)
  • Tanned girl... she's probably more outgoing.
    10% (3)
  • Not-tanned girl... she's probably more laid-back.
    31% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Thanks guys! You were all very helpful. :)

14

Most Helpful Guy

• 95% of the time natural skin and natural hair looks better than the new "style" the girl wants to try. Tans are overrated.

What Guys Said 13

• I prefer girls with fair to maybe olive complexions. I generally think tan girls look too orange I can still find them attractive, just not as attractive as the non-tan girls.

Also tanning isn't good for your skin in the long run.

Fair skinned girls brunettes are my weakness 😍😳

• Tans are definitely not important. There is an increased risk of skin cancer. Fake tans are even worse!! Most times you can tell them from natural tans. Sun beds are dangerous too.

• I tend to not like white women with really strong tans. Maybe the skin looks more damaged. I notice that's often true with older women. I think I prefer more natural.

• I don't think tan or lack of would sway me one way or other.

• I chose B, but it doesn't entirely reflect my opinion. What I really wanted to say is I really like pale women. As in not that it just "doesn't matter if she doesn't have a tan", but "if he doesn't have a tan, I will like her FOR IT". They're not the only women I like, of course, but I'm just not a huge fan of tan. I like black women too, though: between tan and being black there's a difference.

• I love a tanned girl but the lack of a tan wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• girls who tan... always seem to go overboard and end up looking orange.

• I literally don't care at all...

• I prefer untanned , since I am wheatish fair... So I prefer...

• 0|0
  • Not tanned because it looks much better

• I prefer tan, but it isn't high on the list of priorities.

• I actually find pale white on many girls to be a complete and total turn on...