Ladies, how would you most like to see a man dressed?

Ladies, what does it for you in terms of how you like to see a man dressed?

Thanks for the feedback ladies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like men who are dressed classically with a bit of an edge. I've gotta say, I hate this look of skinny jeans and checkered vans on dudes. Straight men should look like men! I like a guy in regular, boot cut jeans. Nothing off your ass, showing your boxers, nothing clinging to your ass like a second skin either! Umm...I love a guy in black. Every guy should invest in a black pea coat link

Collared button-downs are a must. But be very careful about the size. A size too small can make you look kinda metro, a size too big can make you look like Junior wearing daddy's clothes. I also think Henley shirts are super nice too link They just have the power to make any guy look suave. Umm...I think that's it. Shoes...as long as they're clean and match doesn't matter so much. Where's the edge? It's all in the face. Men aren't known to make fashion statements so everything that really makes his outfit will lie within his face. Medium-short and messy hair or a bit of scruff on the chin can look really nice. No goatees or soul patches please! link Comme Ca. Don't know who this guy is, but he has great scruff. That's all I can really think of!

What Girls Said 5

• Casually and clean cut. No super baggy stuff. A tad preppy, but not too much. I love collared shirts :)

• It depends on the situation I guess...But I have to say I'm kind of old fashioned and do like it when guys dress kind of nice from time to time.

I also live in CA where EVERYONE seems to be on the "casual side"...hope this helps :)

• pants and shirt, tho there is just something about a guy in black trousers ha :)

• I want him with no clothes at all!

Just kidding...I like guys in suits =)

• I personally like my men dressed casually - jeans or khakis with a sweater, decent tshirt or a button down shirt (NOT tucked in) and some casual shoes.

What Guys Said 0