Do really dark black people tan or wear sunscreen?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think all races wear sunscreen

What Guys Said 3

• Absolutely. They can darken and burn but not as easily because of the melanin in their skin that protects them. In fact, it is thought that darkened skin is an evolutionary adaptation to protect from intense sun. Note that darker people live in hotter areas.

• nopes... they do not need it.

• Yes they really dark because skin damaged I wear sun screen that's how I stay brown. and I do other thing but sun screen every day

What Girls Said 5

• i am not "really dark" but i am brown skinned. i get dark in the summer so yes i tan. we all tan or will get darker in the summer. really dark people will just get darker in the summer. i used to date a guy who's nickname is Midnight because he is so dark and he gets jet black in the summer like darker than the rapper Akon. i dont wear sunscreen myself (im sure i should) but i just dont and really haven't had any problems except for one summer when i was super lazy and didn't wear lotion because it was so hot and humid. i got this horrible farmer tan where i was lighter in some areas and 5 shades darker where the sun hit me and it just looked weird. as far as i know i dont really hear many people talking about wearing sunscreen lol but im sure some people do. my ex didn't wear sunscreen or anything

• Not black, but have friends that are that have taken my sunscreen and put some on because they burn.

• Well, I do and I make sure to use spf 50 and I'mI happen to be a really dark black person

• Thanks, I worship dark skin. Black don't crack.

• yes they do

• yeah they do.