Do you prefer to have your hair up or down?

I used to exclusively wear my hair down but now it's always up. I think it's because my hair gets frizzy so easily that I can't be bothered anymore. I'd rather have it up and out of the way than be irritated by how it's already bigger than my head even though I just did it 5 minutes ago. What about you?

• Up
  • Down

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going for up atm since we're going into summer. I also put off washing it for as long as possible and that means a day or three up XD

Have you tried any smoothing serums or is it just the climate?

• I definitely always have hair-taming products in my hair but they can only do so much. Especially since it's so humid where I live.

• In the state I used to live in I didn't have as much problem with frizziness because it was pretty dry over there.

• I completely understand the struggle. They come out with new things all the time though so maybe there will be something that works eventually!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know why but I find strange when a adult female with a ponytail just something doesn't seem right.
    but not enough to think that looks silly I could never be with you when you got your hair look that.
    I still will find her attractive.

• I have mine down cause I think it looks better. I tie it in a ponytail just when I play tennis or eat watermellon or something

What Girls Said 7

• i dont care, both r fine. i do have it up more often though just because it's long and does get in the way sometimes.

• i prefer my hair down

• Always up , it's rarely down.

• Down. I look better with it down. And its kind of a security thing.

• I feel like my hair will start to fall if I always tie it up.

• I look better with it down, but I like to have my hair up better

• Same with me, I know when my hair is down it frames my face better but I've run out of cares to give.

• I prefer having it down, but other people have told me that it looks good when I have it up.