Guys: if a girl has hair on her body that is dark, thick and visible but isn't itchy is that ok?

Like my arms are hair you can feel it when touching them but its not itchy. The (lower) back hair you could feel its soft but visible and dark and thick. Same for stomach hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well me personally I don't like it on girls if it long, if its tiny and not too visible then ok but when its really noticeable. No good, from a sexy look point of view. I would get it waxed if you are worried about it. Good?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think dark hair is nice on a girl's body. I think the lack of visible hair on girls looks very clean. I think guys too should at least groom a little bit, but if a girl has dark hair it's a little weird.

• Yeah I don't really care. I think its cute

What Girls Said 2

• I know this question is for the guys but I just had to answer:

After taking the contraceptive pill I started to become rather hairy. It's as you describe yours, kinda dark and quite noticeable. It became quite an issue when I wear tshirts and stuff and I always tried to hide them. But one day I shaved the hair off and it looks great now! It doesn't go brittle/stubbly like leg hair and its made me so much more confident.

If your hair is affecting you and your self esteem, then I'd say shave it. Hope that helps

• Well, I'm no guy but from what I know. I think that if your hair isn't crazy long and visible its okay. They don't give too much crap. But, if the hair is long and very thick and could possibly be mistaken for a man's arm. Then there is a problem. Though Guys do like the soft skin on girls and prefer no hair then crazy amazon hair.

Maybe try getting them waxed. It works the best. Or you can shave your arms. But, if you are okay with the way everything is. Y bother? As long as you are happy. The other person shouldn't have any problem.