Girls, do any of you notice that white women are considered the hottest for some reason which I think is completely false?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you. Skin color has nothing to do with someone's attraction and beauty shouldn't be determined by that. There are beautiful and ugly people from every race.

What Girls Said 6

• I was convinced Asian girls were the most poplar ones... :O
    I'm white and where I live so is everyone else. Here girls who come from elsewhere are considered "exotic" and get plenty of attention. if they're pretty. Race works for them is anything.

• I think you're wrong. If you look up hottest women of 2015 many aren't white. Everyone has different opinion. Certain regions favor certain nationalities but it's all about personal preference

• Never heard of white women being considered the hottest. Now lighter skin I feel is probably favored, but not necessarily white. But in the end it all comes down to preference.

• They all look the same. Like Asians.

• All races have beautiful women that's the truth.

• The majority rules and there's always minorities such as yourself

No one rule is going to apply to everyone. Everyone has different tastes...