Girls, How long do acrylic nails stay on for?

Girls I am crossdressing for the weekend & want to get nails put on. Would I be able to get them off by end of the weekend?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on who does them.

• I have a friend that works in a nail salon so I was going to ask her if that makes a difference

What Girls Said 5

• you'd be better off to go get them off from a salon, otherwise pure acetone would work, do not get regular nail polish remover. they'll have a jelly feel to them and your nails will be a little weak.

• you can go to a shop and get them taken off for like 5 bucks. or soak them in nail polish and remove them yourself. its not a nice feeling but they'll come off if you try.

• depends on the glue they use. is there anyway you could ask for temporary glue that would last for a couple of days?

• I would go to like cvs or a drugstore and get fake nails you put on with glue. for me at least, acrylics have always lasted longer then the glue on nails.

• Well depends on the girl. I'd they take care of them they could last up to 3 months. Bit most people make them last for 2 weeks.

• 3 months omg. Lol yea I think Ill stay away from acrylics

• Lol that's only if you take really good care of your nails. But me I love my nails so I can make them last longer then three months