Girls, what is an ideal Twitter page for a guy?

What I mean is stuff we re-tweet mainly. Is it weird if guys re-tweet any love-related tweets like sex gifs, quotes, or poems? Or should we just keep our page masculine? My page mainly consists of WorldStarHipHop (Comedy) retweets and really cool looking pictures. Whenever I see a love-related post I feel I would look too feminine if I favorited or retweeted it. But back to my main question, What is an ideal twitter page for a guy (tweets, re-tweets, and favorites)?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Or would could not worry about gender stereotypes and post whatever we like!

Really, do what you want. Showing a soft side every now and again isn't going to spell the end of the world.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like it when all he tweets about is love quotes etc. I like it when its different everyday. A joke once in a while, a sweet thing some other day, etc

• just tweet whatever you want!