Guys, what do you generally think of a girl who wears tight clothing all the time , especially tight pants?

so lately many guys , especially my close guy friends, my boyfriend & even my bfs friend been making comments about how tight my clothes are , & they say it with dissaproval in their face/ voice when they see me. So what do u guys out there generally think of a girl who constantly wears tight clothing all the time , preferabbly everyday?

8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's perfectly fine, and its hott to see a girls booty. And anyway, I wear girls tight jeans... so, I think you're good.

• well if she is wearing the tight clothes to garner the attention of men,
    specifically sexual attention from men other han her boyfriend its not a good thing

If you are wearing tight clothing to be fashionable or something, not so bad
    But if you know wearing tight clothing is gonna make the men who care about you upset why do it?

• It is your choice what you wear

• this is her tast ein clothin lol

• She is sending out an "I am ready to mate" signal to the male population.

• What does that mean

• @Asker It means that, probably on an instinctive and subconscious level, she is making that choice in clothing because she wants men to look at her and desire her. The choice in clothing screams "screw me".
      Studies have been done which found that the choice of clothing, make-up and how much young women flirted was in sync with their menstrual cycle. When the young women were ovulating, they showed the most flesh (same as tight clothing), wore the brightest of red lipstick and flirted more. It is nature's way to try to get you knocked up to continue the species.
      If you do a search through the likes of Google Scholar you should find some interesting papers on the subject.

• wowww very interesting , u have a point

• tight clothes = she wants the dick (s)

learn to be more modest (that goes out to all MEN AND WOMEN.)

• As Ginuwine once said "Tell me is there any more room for me in those jeans"