Guys, I am planning to buy my boyfriend athletic shoes for his birthday. Do you recommend nike or under armour?

My boyfriend plays basketball and likes to go running. I have noticed that his shoes are getting old so i wanted to get him a new pair. I was thinking nike but then i remembered that his old pair of shoes were from under armour. So i just wanted to see which one guys would prefer. Thank you!

• nike
    75% (9)
  • under armour
    25% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends if he is about image. If so then definitely the nike. If not and he does not mind what you buy i would look for a very comfortable shoe for him because nike is not known for it's comfort.

What Guys Said 6

• I've always liked addidas

• Nike shoes typically fit a narrower foot. Many people who get Nike shoes have to go up a size just to accommodate the width. For a more conventional fit new balance and asics are the way to go and the quality is way better than Nike. Nike only does well on brand recognition.

• I prefer the Nike

• New Balance for me. You should take him shopping, to make sure whatever he gets fits and are comfortable.

• Just do it

• New Balance is the best running shoe