Guys, opinions on tattoos and attractive piercings?

I have 4 tattoos two on my right arm one on my left and one on my right thigh.. I don't think that's overdone.. Opinions on attractive piercings too?

I am completing my diesel mechanics and welding classes so finding a job isn't a problem.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the individual girl and what she has and where.

What Guys Said 12

• Hope you plan on struggling on being successful in life. My company would never hire you.

• Good thing I'm never working for your company. :-) you'd never know I had them in a workplace unless you asked.. Just saying.

• A job is different than a career and all ink means "poor judgment' at the very least. To the Jewish faith it is a slap in the face of their faith. Over half the world would find you offensive and you will have travel issues to different countries. If you do not have a police file which keeps track of all ink, for the simple fact, ink profiles a person as having poor judgment. If you do not have a police record saying ink and you arrive at some countries you will be detained and sent back home. Detained means held in jail till you find a flight home. Good luck. This is your life and you choose to put something on your body that half the world has a problem with, I guess this means you will be poor for life.

• Thanks for your opinion. :-)

• Tattoos and piercing aren't attractive.

• i don't like those tattoos that covers all the body its disgusting but its ok to have a small one this actually makes you more sexy like this picture...

https://s-media-cache ak0. pinimg. com/736x/7f/11/83/7f1183afcd1fa370fd0145b0b86b99cb. jpg

about the piercing thing its only hot for me when its in these parts (belly or tong and lips) and don't take it to far alright... ;)

• It can really vary, depending on what the tattoos look like and where all the piercings are, but generally I really like girls with tattoos, and a couple of piercings can be really sexy. Not a huge fan of a of piercings, but if someone really pulled it off, I wouldn't mind.

• Other than a modest ear piercing or small tattoo with personal meaning, I don't care for them. Removing them has become a big business. Your taste changes. Tattoos are permanent.

• I prefer no tattoos. Covers up a woman's natural beauty. Just my opinion. A lot of people do like them.

• I hate tattoos. I think they look cheap. Piercings? Ears and there only one.

• sleeves are hot, but no random skulls please :)

• No random skulls here Lol..

• lol then its all good, unless you have those tattoos that you get from truth or dare. My friend got a Naruto tattoo on her arm, The size of her palm, I can never look at her seriously again when she wears sleeveless.

• www.google.ca/search this is really sexy to me

• Which one is considered as unatractive pearsing?

• They are not generally attractive but some people can carry them off really well.

• To each his/her own. I don't find either attractive. Especially not the tattoos. Natural is best for me though pierced ears offer opportunity for attractive ornamenting.

• I'm not a fan, but there are plenty of guys who love those