Girls, what do you ladies think of this jacket?

Would you want your man to wear this or no?

• Hell yes
    53% (17)
  • Hell no
    47% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• A little too form fitting for a guy...
    But that's just my taste.

• Thanks that is a fair assessment.

What Girls Said 10

• I have that exact same jacket.

• You bought a man's jacket?

• That looks like a women's jacket.

• bullshit show me a pic of your jacket

• It really doesn't suit the guy wearing it and that is making it look bad. It doesn't fit well and doesn't look very well made. It needs more style.

• So it fits too tight for your taste... what more "style" would you add to it?

• I thought it looked like it was made of thin suede. I don't like it and I bet it rips super easy like calf suede.
      I just don't like it and for that price it looks appallingly made. It looks like a cheap imitation of a good jacket. It looks badly cut and badly made. The price tag doesn't sway me.

• Price tag wasn't meant to sway you just prove it's not a cheap quality jacket. How it is "appalingly made" you have failed to explain just state the same thing over again with no elaboration. It looks like a perfectly fine jacket.

• Am sorry, I just don't like it.

• Why not though? I thought it looks slick and sophisticated.

• Not unless we were going to hunt vampires or he was a vampire.

But for Halloween , hell yes.

• I don't like it

• I don't like it, its too tight and it looks like something in between a suit jacket and a leather jacket , looks indecisive I'd say

• It's a suede jacket and yeah it's supposed to be more high-end than casual but still not so formal as a suit jacket... hence the v-neck underneath. I would wear this out for a nice dinner with my girl.

• Well sure its up to you, I am just into classier things, but you will definitely standout. only take care of it and don't wear if its raining, suede is hard to maintain

• i don't ike it... something about it that i dont like

• I LOVE IT WHEN GUYS WEAR THOSE JACKETS.. I don't know it makes them look so hot, and attractive.

• Super sexy

• It looks good to me.