Would you buy or wear this underwear?

• Yes
  • No
  • maybe
  • a guy/ want results
Guys: Would it you like or be too grossed out if your girlfriend had them

Most Helpful Girl

• If it actually works then yes I would.

What Guys Said 14

• "Even in the UK, where we have access to a wide variety of period products, they are deemed a luxury item by the government and taxed at 5 per cent."

Read more: metro.co.uk/.../#ixzz3c8VHuOh4

ERROR!. 5% is NOT the luxury rate but the reduced rate:
    I quote:
    . The default VAT rate is the standard rate, 20% since 4 January 2011. Some goods and services are subject to VAT at a reduced rate of 5% (such as domestic fuel) or 0% (such as most food and children's clothing).[2] Others are exempt from VAT or outside the system altogether.

Under EU law, the standard rate of VAT in any EU state cannot be lower than 15%
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Value_Added_Tax_%28United_Kingdom%29
    ---
    And yes, I'd be OK to see my wife wearing them. :)

• Yes I would buy them for my girl they are nice

• They look good, I wouldn't be grossed out if she had them lol

• I can't see myself wearing those. They seem too... restricting.

• so what makes them "stain free" ? just a special fabric or what? i don´t know why i would be gorssed out about it.

• The two on the left

• I like the girl in middle she looks nice , she has little more ass too :p

• "In Uganda, for example, girls miss around 11 per cent of the school year because of their periods – without sanitary products, they are confined to their houses."

So that's why we made period-proof knickers priced at almost 30 dollars a piece!

• I have never been disappointed with what my wife has bought me. But she can wear the panties and I'll stick to my silk boxers. ;-)

• Would look very nice on a girl

• I like the lacey ones... on a woman of course

• Those are all sexy except for the one on the right. I don't like that one.

• sure why not?
    If it makes it easier on you gals haha i mean it's not like they are on show 24/7 is it :)

• Why would a guy be grossed out by it? Unless you tell the guy it is specifically for your period it is doubtful he would even know.

I don't think guys are as grossed out by periods as women think. A few guys are grossed out, typically younger boys, but I don't think most guys care. The biggest issue I have is when women think it bothers me and so purposely tries to gross me out. I find that a bit disrespectful. To be honest I find the topic of periods boring, as the conversation ends up being all one sided, but the topic isn't gross.

What Girls Said 10

• I really like that they help support other programs, but I don't like the idea of running around with wet underwear...

• oh they would also would be dry even during your flow, in the article they found material leak proof and keep you dry

• to be fair, I don't have a pair so I'm not sure how strong that claim is, I would probably still use feminine product this would be a great line of defense so I not spotting through my clothes

• Very true. I admit I might wear them on the last day or when I expected spotting.

• I find blood is fairly easy to get rid of in normal underwear by soaking it in hot water. These would be cool but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy them. I don't even have periods right now, aha!

• I hadn't heard about that one I was told to was it with cold water it comes out immediately

• Well I used to fill the sink with warm water and it would come out instantly.

• No but I would buy these bra and panties 😍 picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...ints-yellow+black.jpg

• Sounds good. I'll take 3 of each lol

• If they work as well as they say they do, I wouldn't be opposed to wearing them.

• I have underwear that matches all three of those styles

• I probably would

• If it could fit my big ass

• Yes, I would.

• I would be willing to try them. But tbh, I would still be worried about leaking. Plus I don't want to sit in them all day...