• a guy/ want results
    0% (0)73% (32)36% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Guys: Would it you like or be too grossed out if your girlfriend had them

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Girl

• If it actually works then yes I would.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• "Even in the UK, where we have access to a wide variety of period products, they are deemed a luxury item by the government and taxed at 5 per cent."

Read more: metro.co.uk/.../#ixzz3c8VHuOh4

ERROR!. 5% is NOT the luxury rate but the reduced rate:
    I quote:
    . The default VAT rate is the standard rate, 20% since 4 January 2011. Some goods and services are subject to VAT at a reduced rate of 5% (such as domestic fuel) or 0% (such as most food and children's clothing).[2] Others are exempt from VAT or outside the system altogether.

Under EU law, the standard rate of VAT in any EU state cannot be lower than 15%
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Value_Added_Tax_%28United_Kingdom%29
    ---
    And yes, I'd be OK to see my wife wearing them. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would buy them for my girl they are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good, I wouldn't be grossed out if she had them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see myself wearing those. They seem too... restricting.

0|1
    0|0
  • so what makes them "stain free" ? just a special fabric or what? i don´t know why i would be gorssed out about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The two on the left

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the girl in middle she looks nice , she has little more ass too :p

0|0
    0|0
  • "In Uganda, for example, girls miss around 11 per cent of the school year because of their periods – without sanitary products, they are confined to their houses."

So that's why we made period-proof knickers priced at almost 30 dollars a piece!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never been disappointed with what my wife has bought me. But she can wear the panties and I'll stick to my silk boxers. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Would look very nice on a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the lacey ones... on a woman of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are all sexy except for the one on the right. I don't like that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not?
    If it makes it easier on you gals haha i mean it's not like they are on show 24/7 is it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would a guy be grossed out by it? Unless you tell the guy it is specifically for your period it is doubtful he would even know.

I don't think guys are as grossed out by periods as women think. A few guys are grossed out, typically younger boys, but I don't think most guys care. The biggest issue I have is when women think it bothers me and so purposely tries to gross me out. I find that a bit disrespectful. To be honest I find the topic of periods boring, as the conversation ends up being all one sided, but the topic isn't gross.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I really like that they help support other programs, but I don't like the idea of running around with wet underwear...

0|0
    0|0
    • oh they would also would be dry even during your flow, in the article they found material leak proof and keep you dry

• Show All
    • to be fair, I don't have a pair so I'm not sure how strong that claim is, I would probably still use feminine product this would be a great line of defense so I not spotting through my clothes

• Very true. I admit I might wear them on the last day or when I expected spotting.

• I find blood is fairly easy to get rid of in normal underwear by soaking it in hot water. These would be cool but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy them. I don't even have periods right now, aha!

0|0
    0|0
    • I hadn't heard about that one I was told to was it with cold water it comes out immediately

• Well I used to fill the sink with warm water and it would come out instantly.

• No but I would buy these bra and panties 😍 picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...ints-yellow+black.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds good. I'll take 3 of each lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If they work as well as they say they do, I wouldn't be opposed to wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have underwear that matches all three of those styles

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably would

0|0
    0|0
  • If it could fit my big ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be willing to try them. But tbh, I would still be worried about leaking. Plus I don't want to sit in them all day...

0|0
    0|0
    • oh they would also would be dry even during your flow, in the article they found material leak proof and keep you dry