Guys, Do you like girls with short hair?

I used to have long hair that reaches halfway my back. i decided to donate my 12 inches of my hair for the children who dont have hair. Now i have short hair that is JUST long enough to put into two piggy tails. I totally lost my self-confidence in me because i dont have my beautiful long wavecurl hair there to 'support' my confidence. This is may sound weird but it does. Probably the hot image these days (long hair girls). I'm defintely growing it out again.

• Any type length of hair is fine
    32% (16)
  • Long hair all the way!
    60% (30)
  • Short hair is cool
    8% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• First, I'd like to congratulate you by your attitude. I'm sure it was tough for you to make this donation.

About hair length, sincerely it depends on how harmonic you are, considering the whole set hair-face-body. For some, short hair is very sexy and beautiful, for others it doesn't fit. I'd suggest you going to some good salon and asking there for advice - they may adjust your hair to a point you could be surprisingly grateful (possibly even rethinking about keeping it short for a longer time).

This said, I'm proud of you (weird, but yes :P ). Your confidence comes from your heart, not your hair. ;)

What Guys Said 20

• You are such a kind and lovely person. Don't worry about your hair length because I'm sure you look good regardless of how long your hair is.

If a guy genuinely likes you, he won't care about the length of your hair anyway. Have faith in yourself, sweetheart.

• It actually all depends on what suits your face shape. Ever see the movie 'She's All That'? Yeah I know it's a stupid and quite old high school movie, but still the girl in it starts out with long hair, then she got a makeover and cut her hair short. I have to say she looked MILES better. The hair just suited her so well, she looked amazing compared to how she had looked before.

And have you ever seen the show 'Empire'? The father's wife in that has short hair and let me tell you she looks hot af! I really don't think she'd look half as good if she had long hair.

As you can see, it really depends on what suits you. Sure, most girls look better with long hair and can't pull off short. But those who can, look amazing with it! I'd advise you ask a hair stylist to give you a hair style that will best suit your face shape and maybe ask him does he think you could pull off short. :) Good luck!

• She's all that is my favourite! i get what you mean. its just that i haven't had short hair in years! lost my confidence there and wondered what they think about short hair girls.

• Well, as long as it suits the girl, it is no less attractive than long hair. In some ways it can be even sexier.

• I voted B, but short hair can look great on a girl too! I just prefer long hair.

• Short, long, medium... it's all good. :-)
    And what you did by donating was a great thing. I use to donate too... when i had hair. LOL!

• I like women with short hair.

• Long hair is aiight but short hair for me is a damn neckbreaker any day of the week! Love that shit!

• No, I don't find it attractive.

• Long hair is more feminine. I like to see it spread on my pillow. :-)

• Your hair is fine the way it is, if you change your hair every now and then, you will be approached by a different men every time due to their personal preferenced over woman's hair.

• There's nothing wrong with a woman wearing short hair! Longer isn't always better! :-D

• i prefer long hair

• Depends on the face of the person; but I've found most girls look better when wearing their hair long (there are exceptions when short hair suits girl better)

• I don't got no type.

• It's very difficult to pull off... Every woman at some time in their life want to try having short hair (hair above the shoulders), but most of the time they regret it and/or looks ok as best.
    I think anything below the shoulders is great.

• I always though short hair was sexy.

• Longer is better but short can be cute too.
    Definitely not choosy in this dept.

• I don't care, since my hair is thinning

• Honestly, I prefer long hair. But I've seen some girls that suited short hair, but it depends how it's styled. You probably should have thinked a bit more carefully before cutting your hair.

• It seems today that all you see on girls is that new fashion statement where it's really short on one side, then really long on the other

• no, we don't. don't even think about going with them pixie cuts neither.