Girls, favorite lip product at the moment?

To all the makeup junkies out there whats your favorite new lip product as of right now?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am loving the Napoleon Perdis collection.
    napoleonperdis.com/.../napoleon_img.jpg
    (The first one on the left) I love the red lip look.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love your style I love the red lips too. U might be my go to makeup adviser from now on lol.

• Show All
    • Mission accomplished

• I got black matte with silver sparkly tips for the hands & french for the feet! I feel brand new lol

What Girls Said 5

• Burt's Bees lip shimmer in rhubarb
    and ofc, rosebud salve xD
    demandware.edgesuite.net/.../..._Rhubarb_NoCap.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked up these discontinued revlon lipsticks in Bali and I'm obsessed with them (not too helpful, sorry, but I need somebody to understand my excitement)

On the other hand, MAC have some pretty amazing lippies I find! Even though they're quite pricey, I've always found that they're worth the money

0|0
    0|0
    • Girl I know ur excitement trust me lol. You need to try Anastasia Beverly hills lipsticks & glosses. My current fav

• I'm obsessed with lipstick. I wear it everyday, even if it's just too class. I'm not a brand snob or anything so I own all different kinds in all different colors and wear whatever matches my clothes/mood for that day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Girl I feel you. If I could wear it everyday I probably would. Only on weekends, boo

• Show All
    • Awww thanks! I'm not sure what I was wearing that day. I think just a light pink with some gloss over it. But thank you (:

• Whats your favorite lipstick brands? I just got these Anastasia Beverly hills you have to try them! ugh I wish I could do your liquid liner like you. It doesn't look good on me tho *sad face*

• I just use Vaseline on my lips. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • lip balm always.

0|0
    0|0