Girls, what is your opinion on guys having body hair?

Especially down under

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I get it guys like to be mainly and body hair falls under that category... Personally I would love it if guys shaved it all off but I know that won't happen.

As long as you're not like Chewbacca it's fine. When it cones to down below again I would prefer for it not to be there but if it's a must at least trim it.

As for chest hair if there's only a little it's fine. As for everywhere else I don't care.

What Girls Said 7

• At first I hated the idea. I wanted him clean shaven from head to "down under". Then I didn't care as much. Now he trims everything. He has his beard trimmer and his special trimmer. And they are clearly marked. So my opinion I guess is it doesn't matter. But it's completely up to the woman in question when it come down to it. I find trimming the best option because it tames the masses and you don't have to worry about ingrown hairs or itchiness.

• They are growing a wombat down there.

• I'm not a fan of any body/facial hair.
    lifeelectronics.net/.../quiet-pedestal-fan.jpg

• I think it's crazy sexy for guys to have lots of hair on their arms, hands, legs, and especially a little bit on their lower torso. Not a fan of chest and back hair. As for THERE, it's nice to be well groomed and trimmed.

• It's kinda hot. As long it's not a jungle but some tamed hair is good.

• Shaving pubic hair for both men and women at least once every month-40 days is a must due to hygiene reasons.
    Apart from that, I like a clean back on men. Moderate amount of body hair on arms and legs are alright. Very little or no chest hair is preferable for me.

Which do you think looks better:
    http://bit.ly/1dr0kTe

• I would not know.

• The part waxed. That's why models wax.

• Ok, I can't judge what a girl wants in a guy, some would prefer the left

• I think it's gross, but that's just my opinion. Especially during sex