If I were to get rid of my afro by straightening me hair do you think Maki Horikita's short hairstyle would be a good look to go for, or a pixie cut?

I don't intend on straightening my hair, but if I ever decide to do it I'd like to know which hairstyle to go for.
If I were to get rid of my afro by straightening me hair do you think Maki Horikita's short hairstyle would be a good look to go for, or a pixie cut?
Some chick with a pixie cut.

• Maki's hair
    19% (4)17% (2)18% (6)Vote
  • Pixie cut
    71% (15)58% (7)67% (22)Vote
  • Insert your hairstyle choice with pics. (other)
    10% (2)25% (3)15% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I have a bit of a round shaped head so I'm not sure about what would be best.
http://prntscr.com/7dpkh3
If your going to pick "other" at least comment. ;o

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 8

• Best idea is to go to your hairdresser and ask her/him what they think.. because hairstyles depends on you face and bone structure

0|0
    0|0
  • Pixie cuts are cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maki's hairstyle would look nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first two hairstyles on the first picture seem like they're making the women try to look like little girls - creepy.

The second hairstyle - the actress has a great hairstyle for her face shape. it all depends on that for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think they look like little girls. They just have naturally young looking faces... o. o

• I was talking about their hairstyles, not their faces.

• Ohhh.. I don't think I've actually seen any little girls with Maki's hair and I've seen both children and adults with the bob that the other hick has. o. o

• I really love a pixie cut. Just be sure that it's what you love and will want forever because it'll be hell to grow it back out again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pixie cut!!

0|0
    0|0
  • pixie cut will look fine on you

0|0
    0|0
  • The second woman is Ginnifer Goodwin actually. This one.

0|0
    0|0