What's your view point about men's body hair?

it, s better that men have body hair or no (girl, s and guys all can answer)

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl, what she prefers. Some girls love a guy with chest hair and a beard or stubble, etc., others like the smooth hairless look. Can't please 'em all, so just do what you like, or whatever the girl you're with is into if you don't mind it.

I shave my torso, but I leave my arms, legs, and armpits alone. But my chest, stomach, lower back, and junk all get the razor. Me and my girlfriend both agree on that. Also want to consider what the hair coverage is like. My chest hair is weird and patchy, haha, so it's not a good look to leave it. My facial hair is somewhat patchy too, but i can do stubble. I just can't really fill out a full beard. And if it ain't happening now at 36, I don't think it's ever happening, haha.

What Girls Said 4

• A little body hair is good. But too much is too much.

• If the guy wants to not have body hair fine with me and, if he does want body hair I am fine with either way. its the guys body so its, is, choice.

• leg and arm hair doesn't matter. i hate chest hair though. for downstairs either trimmed or shaved

• Men should have some hair though unless it's just ridiculously dark and thick.

What Guys Said 2

• no body hair's better in my opinion

• A clean look I say would be preferable I think to girls