Clear bra straps?

Just curious what people think about them. I particularly like how they look but sometimes it seems like only option.

• Good
    26% (9)78% (7)36% (16)Vote
  • Bad
    6% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • Ugly
    37% (13)0% (0)30% (13)Vote
  • trashy
    11% (4)22% (2)14% (6)Vote
  • other
    20% (7)0% (0)15% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Looks like for the most part guys are ok with them but woman arnt. i really thought it was going to be the other way around

0|0
11|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are perfect if u have a dress, shirt, top without sleeves. And i dont really have anything negative to say about them.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• Don't like them. It used to be that bra straps were meant to be hidden. Lately they are often very obvious with no attempt to hide them. So I have gotten used to seeing them and at least they appear to be designed to be fashionable. Now the clear ones come out. Look, they are visible. They will be seen. And plastic looks very uncomfortable, and clear just looks crazy..

As I said, I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Surely a bra with clear straps surely that's got to be uncomfortable for you girls because from what i see they are mostly plastic

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see both sides of argument yes they are somewhat necessary but when you do notice them, you find your eyes being drawn towards them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but not as much as I like clear bras!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Trashy - weird + plastic.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they're what you have to use, they're what you have to use. I would try to find a shrug or lace bolero to go over them if possible though

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyre trashy.

1|0
    0|1
  • Ugly. They look like handles of a plastic bag

farm3.static.flickr.com/.../...88_b154a4bf64_b.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • I think they're very late 90s trailer trash.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can still see the straps, I'd be better off to wear a strapless bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it good for special occasions were you cannot exactly wear a strapless and need a normal bra, but you don't want your bra straps hanging out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha I like pretty bras or colourful ones. Even though no body sees them makes me feel prettier

1|0
    0|0