Acne?

could you find someone with acne attractive? or at least go out with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd look less at the packaging and more at what's inside. If the acne destroys her self-image, that's a bad thing. If it's just a part of the whole woman and she's when nice in other other areas, the acne makes no difference.

Ted

What Guys Said 3

• Ive dated a girl who had severe acne, she said people at her old school made fun of her bad over it but yet I still found her to be one of the most gorgeous girls in the world. So yea, I can, however as a tip though to help you out (as I assume this is why you asked)

You could try taking a hot wash cloth (no soap) and scrub your face when you wake up and before you go to bed, it helped clear me up.

• For sure. I've seen a few girls who had A LOT of acne on their faces, but they were still attractive. Like, hot. So yeah...I would. but if you're average looking, it would hurt your chances obviously. But I've been willing to go out with girls who had 20 zits since they were very attractive. I don't really have acne btw.

Acne is a result of a poor diet, not because of genes. That's what doctors want you to think so they can sell you prescription medication. If you take an adequete amount of zinc (15-30mg/day) vitamin A (7000-10000 IU of RETINOL, not beta-carotene), and Vitamin D (1000-3000 IU/day), it should clear in a few days.

• That diet thing isn't true. I went off of dairy, wheat, and eggs for a year. Yes I lost wieght but my acne was a lot worse. Changing your diet may work for other people but you can actually have some type of hormonal imbalance more severe then the usual ones that cause outbreaks at different stages throughout your life.

• Crazyblue, you may have went off those things, but did you increase the intake of the vitamins and minerals that were just listed?

• Crazyblue, think about it: Our ancestors hardly had heart disease, acne, hair loss, and obesity. We have it today not because of genes, but because of not only what we put in our body...but what we don't put in our body. I'd be shocked if those 3 vitamins alone didn't help your acne. We've been living out of the sunshine for so long, wearing long sleeves and sunscreens to "protect" our skin yet that inhibits vitamin D production. Our ancestors always had plenty of sun.

• ya as long as she is tending to it and trying to take care of it

What Girls Said 4

• yeah some guys have girlfriends who hav a lot of acne. I 'm lucky I don't have that but what matters is your personality, ethics and such and what you have deep down inside, not the exterior

• I usually don't even notice acne, and that's not because I have some, I'm pretty clear, but I don't notice at all... so yeah! :)

• No moderate to severe acne reduces attractiveness and I probably wouldn't be attracted enough to date them

• both of my ex's had terrible acne. I still find them super duper good looking.