Girls, want to talk about clothes?

I'm a guy who likes women's clothes. I just started liking them and I want to learn more about them.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• What in particular do you wish to know?

• I want to learn more about the different styles of pants and dresses and stuff. I don't know a lot about that kind of stuff.

• Oh yeah that sounds nice. Can I send you a message so we can chat more?

What Girls Said 4

• Is comfort or fashion more important to you? Also, about what size are you? Online shopping/browsing can be a lot of fun!

• I love simple sundresses, I'd wear one every day if I could :) I prefer sinplicity over complicated pieces and layers :P

• You might want to start paying more attention to high fashion in the media and draw some designs yourself. I am completely enamored with clothes. Perhaps you are a top designer to be and don't know it yet.

• Just look on websites like NastyGal, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. It'll give you some insight and fashion ideas/looks.