Girls, what should I do with my facial hair?

I'm going on a school trip to Washington D. C. In a few days, and I'm going to be hanging out with my crush the whole time. So it probably goes without saying that i wanna look good in front of her. Well i can grow a lot of facial hair for my age, and in most places its supposed to be. Here are some pics.

Well i was wondering what i should do with my facial hair. I've narrowed it down to three options:
Option 1: I keep my moustache and goatee the length it is, but i shave the rest of my face smooth.
Option 2: I shave my whole face down to just a stubble (including my moustache and goatee).
Option 3: I leave it how it is where i have my goatee and moustache longer, but the ret of my face stubble.

Which Option do you think would make me look best?

• Option 1
    17% (4)
  • Option 2
    48% (11)
  • Option 3
    35% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say option 2.

• Yep, that's what i did! I think ot looks pretty good :D

• That's great. : )

What Girls Said 4

• Don't shave , it looks good !

• i personally dislike all facial hair on guys so id say shave it all off

• I think i look too childish with it clean shaven. I look more masculine with at leat some facial hair, but thanks for replying.

• nah you look mad cute without the facial hair, tbh i think youd look way less appealing with a ton a facial hair

• Yeah, i don't like to have a ton either. I'd like to have just a bit so it adds some masculinity, but nothing excessive. Thanks for the input though! And I'll consider just shaving it all as well. :)

• Let it grow, it suits you very well ;)

• what facial hair?