Women what's your perfect man?

i want to know everything?

looks?

how they groom themselves?

size?

personality?

hair color?

eye color?

anything you can think of...

i want to know about it

Most Helpful Girl

• I find having a 'perfect guy' in my head so stupid. When he's gonna come he's gonna come, period. Dreaming about your Mr. Right is so stupid, 'cos when he's gonna finnally arrive you can miss him 'cos he won't be like the one from your fantasies.

I'm fan of e.g trio from Placebo (Brian Molko, Stefan Oldstal, Steve Forrest), Chris Corner, Jenson Button, Ryan Reynolds, so yeah I'd like my man to resemblance one of them somehow, but it;s not like "he's got to look like Brian Molko or I won't even look at him". More important is personality - what he beliefs in, what kind of music he like, is he gonna treat me with respect. I couldn't stand if my man was against homosexuals, for example.

What Girls Said 4

• interesting. personality-good is a good thing. ethics, morals and a sense of caring for others- considerate and not a jerk would be great qualities to have in a boyfriend. someone who is committing to me and only me, he likes to take me out to fun places and we enjoy each others company. someone who's mature and not a player. someone who listens to me and doesn't give me crap. hair colour, eye colour, skin colour-doesn't matter really although I have preferences. that's about it I think.

• i wouldn't know who the perfect man is till I meet one.

• the perfect guy is any guy that I'm attracted too that treats me well. every woman wants that. as for looks and personality, that's the variable.

• Edward Cullen.

What Guys Said 0