Should I change the way I dress?

I am currently doing my post graduate in UCLA , i am from India and currently on the student visa. But lately i am feeling really weird on campus cause the fashion here is totally different, i mean girls here wears shorts and all on campus so i feel a bit odd one out!! I prefer casual denims and tops Plus i dont have a great body, just average 5'2 and 110 lbs ! Should i try to change my clothing? Ps i am not that comfortable with showing some skin!

Most Helpful Guy

• you skinny, just leave it the way you are, But mix things up with a beautiful flora styled summer dress

www.google.ca/search

What Guys Said 4

• If you're not comfortable with it, then don't do it. No one is expecting yo to change based on a fashion trend.

• You said it in last sentence - Wear whatever you are comfortable in

• Be yourself don't conform to what is 'normal'. Being unique and you makes you stand out. Be proud of yourself and own it :)

• Wear what makes you comfortable. Clothing's really nothing more than pretty dead plants and animals woven together to keep you warm occasionally with some metal and plastic thrown in there. All the fashion trends and styles are just opinions. Opinions that are made and pushed on others to make them feel insecure so they'll switch out their clothes that are perfectly acceptable for other clothes so they can make money. Where what you want.

What Girls Said 5

• Just wear whatever you like, it's cool. Anyways you're there to study. Good luck there tho!

• not really. i've always hated shorts so i wear jeans even in the summer. what you wear sounds normal and casual.

• I think that you should just stick with what makes you feel comfortable.

• Just wear what you feel comfortable in. It's a good thing to stray from the norm in certain things.

• You don't have to change your clothing style for other people's sake.
    Wear whatever you like and it's comfortable for you.