Do women find men who wear glasses attractive?

I had to get glasses a couple years ago and never really wear them unless I'm driving. My ex thought I looked cute in them, and one of my female friends thought they looked good on me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your glasses need to be some that fit your look the better, but what counts the most for a woman is the attitude, also the care that you have with your skin, hair, you must be clean, smell good, well, take care of your body and look. You should also study body language, learn how to use your voice. So it's not about looking pretty, it's about looking good. First of all you have to remember that glasses are a matter of necessity, so it's not like women will judge you bad for using them, most of them even find it sexy, if you use the right glasses.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on the face shape and facial features of the guy. Also, on the frames and whether on]r not it's compatible with the guy's face. But hey, if your ex thinks you're cute in glasses, you might really be. For me, I love the whole guys wearing glasses thing, especially when they don't wear them often. It's like seeing a dorkier side of a guy (depending on the frames) which is absolutely adorable.

• Some guys look good in glasses, some less so. It also depends on the style and whether it suits the guy.

• Glasses certainly can look attractive... if you see better with them then wear them :-)

• I like guys with glasses. They look more clever and interesting :)

• Depends on the guy, but they can be very nice. 😊

• For most guys yes!

• I find people with glasses quite aesthetically appealing.

What Guys Said 4

• I think they can look attractive

• It depends how cute the girl is

• That honestly depends on the frames. It can look good, and it can look horrible.

• No not all... it should suit your face shape and personality.