Guys, What piercings on a girl is considered 'too much'?

Well, obviously everybody has different tastes, haha- you might love them or hate them, but piercings are increasingly popular. What ones don't you mind on a girl/or what ones are too much?
This is just in general, for fun, and genuinely curious as to what dudes think. :]

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Nowdays it's all pretty much ok with me but there are some aesthetics to be mindful of..

Septums look a bit goofy, it's not really a point on your face that highlights anything unless you're trying to show off your nostrils and create an association with pig noses.

Around the top of the ear is cool, the regular spot is boring and I would think it cool if you didn't even bother with that one.

I wasn't that into monroe piercings but I came to appreciate it a little bit even though it seems a little odd.

Tongue can be hot sometimes. Seems like a lot of work for low payoff though.

Bottom lip piercings are my favorite. Get some snakebites, there used to be a stigma around it 5-10 years ago because so many emo kids did it, but I think it's very cute and hot.

Eyebrows are risky, the way it highlights the eyebrows often makes people look douchey.

Having many of them together and going for a goth chick type look makes them all much better and I don't think it's bad having eyebrows and septum done in this case.

Nipples and belly button can have a similar effect to tongue piercings but still kinda whatever.

Anywhere else and I would just think "why?"

What Guys Said 11

• Well well well.. this will be the third question of yours that I've answered.

The only piercings I'd be turned off by on a woman would be extreme ones like stretched lips, stretched cheeks, stretched nose, stretched labias, etc, Anything else (in the realm of sane) is a-okay with me. She can have one of those stupid lace up piercings on her chest and it wouldn't matter (I'd probably make fun of her for doing something cheesy, but it wouldn't exactly detract from her attractiveness).

To put this in perspective I have 12 piercings: Daith, 2 Helix, Conch, Lobes (2g), Left nipple, Septum, Middle Lip, Penis (Prince Albert), Pubic Dermal, and Scrotum.

• Haha, what can I say? I'm a curious gal :P
      Haha, nice! Feeling slightly less impressive with mainly ear piercings (tragus x2, first, seconds, thirds, and 2x helixes, plus a nose stud, haha), so good on you! :P

• I don't like pierced nipples or any piercings anywhere on her pussy

• I usually have no problems with piercings

• The nose the mouth and down stairs and the breast also

• Nose studs/hoops, eyebrow, more than three per ear, belly rings = out.

Tongue studs, lower lip studs (the one just below the lip) = yes please.

Everything else, take it or leave it

• I don't mind earrings ir belly button rings. Anything else is too much.

• I don't like the ring through the middle part of the nose.
    That's what cows have.

• I really dislike gauges.

• Subdermal implants

• I don't particularly like excessive facial piercings or nose rings. I also dislike those upper lip studs. On the other hand some lip piercings and most earrings can be cute. I don't even mind gauged ears.

• That DUMBASS BULL RING!!!