Guys, Who do you think look more attractive?

women in short or long hair? Do you think the lenght of the hair really is a very key physical trait in a woman? People always relate long hair to look sexier. Although some women in short hair look very pretty too.

I also know that a certain age some women does not suit anymore having long hair.

Updates:
What about some people saying that a certain age women should not wear long hair anymore because long hair does not suit anymore for ladies up to some age?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it really depends on the girl. Some girls look better with long hair and some girls look better with short hair etc. *There is no 'one size fits' all for hair length*

'What about some people saying that a certain age women should not wear long hair anymore because long hair does not suit anymore for ladies up to some age?'

Age isn't the deciding factor. It's the individual that the deciding factor. Some look better with short hair when they were younger but as they age, longer hair may look better.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• 1. Personally I am a sucker for long hair
    2. But I've known girls with short / medium hair too who carry it off well enough to turn my head :D
    3. It's not about length of hair but how she maintains and carries it hence age isn't the factor her at all :)

0|0
    0|0
  • short hair is hard for girls to pull off, but when they do... HOLY FUCK! me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pixie cut at the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • long RED hair :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair, all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think long hair. I don't know any short hair girls with that sexy Rihanna hair cut who isn't a lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
    • So for u mostly short hair girls are lesbian? aren't u generalizing a bit?

• haven't meet one who isn't, Asian , white. yea i am generalizing but that's just what I've experienced in China and Canada.

• Long hair medium hair

0|0
    0|0
  • If it has breasts who cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl with long hair :p

0|0
    0|0
  • short hair after dating lots of girls with long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • which ever as long as i like her

0|0
    0|0