What kind of style do you see in the later future?

What do you think the style will be for males and females in the later future? when mechs, space travel, and colonies on other planets are possible or post apocalyptic that kind later future. Share your ideas!

What will the female style be? Will it be more revealing?

What would the male style be like?

What would be your style in the whatever later future world you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• Going to steampunk would be pretty great, but it likely wouldn't happen. I think that if we're looking at post apocalyptic, comfort and speed is going to be the most important thing. Like leggings would be the best things because they're comfortable, unobstructive and people (or even zombies because why not!) couldn't grab hold of them. I think things that cover the skin would be especially great, so I imagine heavier and thicker jackets, because a post apocalyptic world would probably not have great medical care anymore. I can't really think of stuff for non-apocalyptic future though!

• Well what in that kind of futuristic world would be deemed as sexy clothes?

• I think that lingerie would stay roughly the same, with things like babydolls being popular, because that kind of thing has been popular for a while now. I don't go clubbing, so I don't really know anything about clubwear.

• Anything else you would like to add your answer? No particular thing just anything.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I think more metallic looking clothes

• we'll weat antennas on our heads

• there will be no clothes people will be naked they spray on something on the skin to protect them from the elements

• More stupid muffin tops probably.