What do you think of this beach outfit?

Most Helpful Girl

• The combination of the Bag, Bikini and Shorts is well put together and is color coordinated. I like the shoes, but if you're walking in sand (even if they're wedge heels) it will be hard, and if not hard, tiring. Besides. I feel like wearing a Bikini and Heels in one go without a shirt to go with the pants is a bit stripper looking. The sunglasses are very hipster, but a lot of things can go bad with it, round glasses only look nice on angular faces, also, the coloring might make it look slightly buggy/like and insect (but who knows maybe you'll pull it of!)

Overall, I'd give it a 7/10. I would think some strappy sandals would look better than heels and more subtle (less in your face) sunglasses design such as this -->
    www.lucluc.com/...e-round-eyebrows-sunglasses.html

What Guys Said 4

• Looks good to me

• I think the shorts and the shoes clash immensely with the colourfulness of the bikini. Maybe go for a lighter colour.

• ohhh swimsuit looks very futuristic!

• I don't like the color of the bra but the shorts are hot. Great color and style :)

What Girls Said 4

• everything is cute except the shoes. not a big fan of those haha especially for the beach. id give it like 7/10

• Everything is okay... but the shoes are criminally ugly. O. o
    To me ad least.

• i dont really like the shoes or the swim suit, but if you have the color and attitude to support the look i say go for it!

• Very nice, I like every piece but very expensive. I would not pay that amount of money for an outfit :P