Jasmine oil v. s coconut oil? And where to buy them and for how much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd suggest you to buy them online because they are cheaper. I recommend Amazon. Anyway... both of them have their benefits. I can't help much unless you answer me these questions:
    Do you need them for hair, body or both? Refined or raw oil?

• Hair and skin mainly hair

• If it is mainly hair, I recommend you either Argan oil or Coconut oil or Grapeseed oil. I mean, jasmine oil can do a good job but the ones I told you are better for your hair.
      If you want a cheap Argan oil product, I'd suggest you to buy One n Only Argan oil,www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=nb_sb_noss
      I have bought it and it is pretty awesome. It does a great job. It is not pure or organic though :/. It has many cones in it. If you want it pure, it's going to be pretty expensive. However, you can check the reviews for more info.
      As for coconut oil, I have never bought it. However, I have heard from friends that it can make your hair smoother and more shiny looking. You can search here: www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=nb_sb_noss_2
      Lastly for grapeseed oil, I recommend a product called Mythic oil. It's probably the best product I have ever used on my hair. It is truly amazing.
      www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1

• Thanks for M/H. I hope I helped!

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know which is better for particular uses, but you can probably find them at natural food stores that carry organic produce and other products.

• Use a lot of coconut oil either in my food, as a sunblock, or as a moisturizer. I buy it from a local store for around $8 USD

• I think those oils are available in health or organic stores.

• Whole Foods Store but the stuff there is expensive. Depends if you want raw organic unrefined oil or refined oil which you can get at Wal-Mart

What Girls Said 3