Guys, what is your opinion on girls make up?

Natural or do you not care? first picture is a girl with contour, fake eyelashes, etc .

the second is lighter, more natural make up.

Which do you prefer?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• In everyday life I prefer it when women don't wear any make-up at all. It has nothing to do with moral values, I just find them more attractive when they're all natural. For special occasions I like light make-up. I do like eye-liners and eye-shadow a lot. But I am no fan of lipstick or rouge. Generally speaking, I will always go for the more casual looking girl, which tends to be the one without (or with little) make-up.

What Guys Said 13

• I prefer the natural look because when I see first picture I think hours with a professional make up artist that is not real life.

• I like girls the most when they have eye shadow and all that stuff, so I'm guessing I would go for the not-so-natural make up, ha ha!

• rather her look ugly with no make up than for her to have make up and look pretty.

But tramps need to wear a mask.

• Here natural looks better

• I like it but not when it's over done just a little bit around the eyes and a little lipstick

• Both for me. Girls look great with and without make up :)

• there is a difference between make-up and make-up.
    I personally like it when it's just a little eyeliner and lipstick. nothing else.
    NO crémes, they f*** with your skin what will turn you without make-up ugly

• Make up is yuck
    Natural is yay

• Natural beauty is better...

• natural always looks me

• natural. doll-face scares me.

• 2nd because i hate makeup

• I prefer the first one tbh, I think she's SMOKIN!