Girls, should I size up for thongs?

So I talked to my friends and some said with thongs you should size up or else the string will go right up ur butt as soon as you put it on, but a few others said you shouldn't get it too big or else the string will creep up ur butt during the day... lol so I don't know what to do now I wanna get some this week, what should i get to make it not annoying or uncomfortable or will they all be like that?

thanks :(

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a normal size. It's been many years and I still can't get used to the feeling of them. I dislike them.

What Girls Said 6

• Get your normal size, that's what will be most comfortable, it takes a little getting used to if you haven't worn one before.

• ugh really... what takes getting used to? feeling the string against your anus?

• Someyhing like that yeah. 😂 but honestly after wearing one for like half a day then you'll be used to it.

• I have always bought the same size as the rest of my underwear. Thongs are designed to go in your butt crack.

• Nahh all things are gonna stick right in your assholeso

• It doesn't have to be a string and it depends on the material

• I hate them haha its like a wedgie all day, I hope it's not expensive. ... cuz its ain't a lot of fabric :'D

• Don't size up. Get your normal size in underwear. The point of a thong is for the string to be up your butt, it may be a bit uncomfortable at first, but you will get used to it. :)

• haha ya i just don't want it going up THAT far if possible...

• It won't, don't worry about it. It will go up just enough to stay in.