Guys opinion on facial piercings on girls. Do you like them? Should I remove mine?

I currently have a lot of facial piercings including 4 eyebrow, bridge, 3 anti-eyebrow, 2 forehead, 5 nostril, septum, 2 on cheeks, 8 around lips, and 2 tongue.

A lot of guys say that my face is cluttered because of this, and have suggested I remove most of them. I do however really like my piercings. Do guys really hate them that much and if so should I remove them.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I do not like piercings on a girl.

I do no like them on a boat.

I do no like them by a goat.

I do no like them in the nose.

I do no like them with nachos.

I do no like piercings on a girl.

When I see them I want to hurl.

That last line was a little overly harsh.

But it rhymed.

• I can't stand them, but it is your face. Don't feel pressured to do something you do not want to do. (But I bet you are a real hit at airport screenings. lol)

• I only like on the nose, which I absolutely love. I like how it looks on the tongue, but when you make out or she goes down on you, it's not as good as without piercing.

• I like facial piercings - Make you unique

• In my humble opinion, that's just too much.

• Is appalling. Like cellulite on an obese woman's thighs.

• Yeah you probably should.

What Girls Said 2

• I used to love my piercings, and I do miss a few of them (especially my nose which I may get again) but there is a time when you have to decide if having metal in your face is more important than other things. Like having a job, or the health of your gums (my lip piercing was wearing away my gums so I took it out, my nose closed up because I had to keep removing it for jobs).

Personally, I don;t think that much metal in someone's face is attractive. You can;t really see the person, just a load of surgical steel. I also cannot help but picture it being ripped out. I just can't not think about whole chunks of eyebrow or cheek being ripped from your face... but that is just me, ha!

• Some of them do, others don't,