What color should I dye my hair? Red, purple or blue?

My face is in my profile pic ^^^^^
This is my first choice but I'm not sure I can pull it off. But I might do it anyway no matter what y'all say.
Here are me other choices

The only reason I won't color my hair is bc of cheerleading not bc someone on here tried to talk me out of it bc most guys hate colored hair. So please tell me which color I should choose or link somthing below. Also can you tell me the order of your least favorite to your most favorite. Bc the second pic is my least favorite but it's the most natural looking one. So I think most people will chose that one. Please don't base your opioin on how the girls look ( makeup, face and clothing just her hair). Thanks for answering! 😘

• 1st pic
  • 2nd pic
  • 3rd pic
  • 4th pic
  • 5th pic
  • Other ( copy and past link below)
Update

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dyed my hair red, worst mistake ever unless you wanna keep it red for many years to come. It still hasn't gotten out after two years and blue is really hard to keep up. I'd go with purple because most often as it fades she you get tired of it it doesn't look like shit. And I would suggest not bleaching your hair first to avoid too much damage.

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 7

• Well I would of chose purple ahah (bias) *hands up in the air*

I would of chose 3rd, 2nd and 4th one. In that order hehe

• The second one is your best bet... If not that one then the fourth one.

• The second one is soo pretty. Its natural, yet different.

• Um I'm not sure what my personality is like exactly.

• Are you shy or outgoing and talkative? Are you a rebel or a good kid? Do you like a lot of attention and standing out or do you can't stand people staring? Just go with what you like or what impression do you want to make.

• I colored my hair like the 2nd & 4th & it looked good. I think those two are the best. Then the blue & first red. My least favorite is the purple. You have a pretty hair color now though.

• Nah I'm kinda bored of it and wanted to try somthing different if my cheer coach will let me.

• The heck? ! That's weird.

• Yeah it's the rules. Everyone hates them. Even the coach

• I say either two or go blue. ;P

• I like the hair color on the second picture.

• I think the 2nd or 4th would look best on you. I prefer the 4th because it's more of a POP (\^.^/)