Girls, what looks good on a guy?

It is generally known that a pair hot yoga/hot pants will get any guy to get you to do almost anything... but what can a guy wear to get the same effect?

What tickles your fancy, grabs your attention and turns your head? Please just don't say a tailored suit, cause Im NOT wearing that to a picnic, no matter who she is ;)

Also, is there anything like suspenders, flatcaps, rings, necklaces that will make you think twice?

Thanks in advance ladies!

Thanks for the advice ladies. I suppose it comes down to naturals colours (white t's, khaki shorts/pants, reds, navy blue, etc), natural fabrics and texture (denim, leather and corduroy) and some pattern, but not too bold like flannel shirts or striped tanks.
Then of course a simple button down... now to win the lottery.

But thank you again! Sure the woman around me will appreciate your advice.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Different girls have different types. Honestly, its the combination of your clothes that makes or breaks the look.

Preppy girls tend to go for styles that revolve around: Boat shoes, chinos, polos, and button up sweaters. The brand to them matters (Ralph Lauren, J. Crew, Brooks Brothers, Lacoste, etc.) Avoid big logos (such as Hollister, A&F), flashy jewelry, or bright accessories EXCEPT for a wrist watch.

Sporty girls tend to go for styles that revolve around: plain graphic tees, pants that go just above the knee, flip flops or casual shoes, pairs of sunglasses as an accessory. Bright in colours, bold in patterns, but this type of look relies heavily on physical stature and height. (So you basically have to have a well toned body)

Girls in GENERAL: khaki or black jeans can't go wrong (don't wear the tight ones it's not appealing to majority of the girls (also, long pants make you look taller)) and a simple shirt (shirts with animals/faces aren't so great.) casual shoes (such as vans).

To get a back-packerish vibe, checkered shirts help a lot. To look more suave, some grey coloured dress pants and a plain sweater looks nice.

PERSONALLY, I think this combination looks the nicest on men: khaki long pants, red checkered shirt, some navy blue jacket on top, a beanie and casual shoes. There's something very attractive about this kind of look (though I have no idea what this kind of look would classify as I know my friends like this look too)

Remember, it's the combinations, not the staple statements that grabs a girls attention.

What Girls Said 8

• Some nice pants of corduroy or the like, with a well tailored button down and suspenders. A man that looks like he jumped out of another era. Yes.

Also equally, I love men with the similar fashion sense of patchwork, vintage, thrift store, fair trade, or "Hippie clothing". As an environmental activist and someone of similar style I really appreciate that sort of style.

A nice masculine looking guy with simple taste. Well fitted jeans, ankle boots, v-neck t-shirt, and a leather jacket or the like... you know the vibe.

... I have broad tastes...

• Sweatpants!

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/36243491/large.jpg

Nikes! Hoodies! Beanies! Converse!

• A great denim jacket like a Levi one.

• A button down collared shirt. Those are always good.

• When a guy wears shorts. I mean the shorts that are over the knee. And he has AMAZING legs. I must stare. Its awesome. Aobzmansnsnwnndns ❤

• Wait I didn't know that hahaha and button downs usually

• I personally like hoodies with jeans for cooler weather, and when it's hot, a striped tank top with khaki shorts.

• A guy with a simple plain white tshirt and jeans (and of course footwear). No other frick frack.