Clothing advice to show off a butt?

I've got a great butt. And since I have no titts, I want to show off my butt. What clothing items and materials should I be looking for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Any tight fitting pants would do. But if you don't have breasts.. it'll look disproportionate. I worked with a woman who was really big... and had no tits or ass. I've seen titless girls with ass as well as the opposite.

Personally, I think you should be confident and not have to show off your ass-et just because you don't have the size breasts you want. :)

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 9

• Find a pair of really good jeans that fit your body. They're hard to find but they're worth it!

• Yogas filler filler fille fill fil fi f...

• What material is best? I've had some that really compress and flaten my butt! I want ones that don't do that. Grey and white ones seem to make it look great, though.

• Always Pink😊
      But if in doubt and no cash get LLD

• Haha I have a big butt too and every pair of shorts I have rides up so bad and my butt cheeks hang out of them

• Yoga pants and skinny jeans. ☺

• Spandex, short shorts, skinny jeans, and yoga pants. With a good butt I'm sure it will get attention no matter what your wearing.

• skinny jeans
    pencil skirt
    yoga pants
    short shorts

• Wear a tight skirt

• Wear skinny jeans and short shorts.