Is this outfit OK or too black?

I'm going to a party next weekend and decided on a short black dress, black tights and black boots that are a little below the knee and this dark pink clutch.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would try getting different coloured tights with the outfit

What Guys Said 2

• you should upload a pic and add a link... let us take a look... but I agree with hmm ok

• Sounds fine, just wear some colourful makeup and accessories.

What Girls Said 14

• maybe you can add a waste belt that's like white or like some other color to make your outfit less black.

u know what I like to do if if my outfit is like one color I'd like to wear shoes that's other then that outfit's color... like pink or red or purple..

• Hmm ok is right but if you don't want to lose the tights why not try some pink accessories ( I'm persuming that cause of the colour of your clutch) such as a belt, maybe a long necklace and maybe a nice pink bangle one of those big chunky ones if you know what I mean, that will break up the black a little but it also looks stylish too, hope this helps x

• Little bit too much black, loose the tights. Make sure the dress isn't hooker short though,you can wear a nice belt with it.

• What colour is your hair? If you have black hair or very dark brown I would wear an item of colour, if not - you should be fine.

• Sounds nice. :)

But... Maybe try a pair of skin toned of thights instead. I often think they look better when dress up in a pretty party dress instead of black tights. Or maybe you could dress it up with some colourful shoes? I think coloured pair of high heels looks great with a black party dress.

• Sorry about the type-errors. Meh.

*skin toned tights...

*a coloured pair of....

• sounds like a little too much black, add some more off that dark pink in there for accessories: earrings, necklace, if not bangles. you may wanna loose the tights if the dress isn't too short, and switch the boots to a cute peeptoe heel or even ballet flats. also, depending on the dress you can't add a pink waist belt to it, or not I don't know how the dress looks so that's all I got. hope it heloed

• Sounds cute, it just depends on the texture of all the pieces. Hopefully they're shiny black boots, and that everything is a different material. The purse sounds cute! just remember to add some jewalary so it's not totally gothic. Hope this helps!

• tooo much black.! but if that's ur style then nice :)

if I ware you I would wear another color boots instade of black.

like mayby Off white. :) that's nicee

• thats a lot of black

sounds like if should wear color leggings any color is good would make the outfit pop.

like purple or white leggings.

or a colorful red clutch.

• I like black, so I wouldn't say that it would be too much black

• probably not bad, you could probably change the color of the tights tho

• maybe something pink to accesorise with or lose the tights but otherwise it sounds pretty.

• Very fine.

• It sounds great!