Was her outfit tacky?

I was recently at a casual gathering for coworkers and their spouses. One of the wives showed up in the following outfit. Old beat up dirty ugg boots, tight black leggings and short sweater with signs of wear. You could see her bum as well as some camel toe in the front on the leggings. Seems everybody likes to wear leggings as pants. I find it vulgar and a sign that someone doesn't care too much about what they look like. What do you think of the whole ensemble particularly the leggings. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leggings aren't for everybody, but yes her outfit was very tacky, but then again you never know anyone's situation..

What Guys Said 4

• It could be she just likes casual gear - She mightn't be into fashion as much as you.

• I get that she was going casual but it was a work gathering. She could have at least tried to look presentable.

• wouldn't say tacky just not well dressed.

But was she hot?

• A pic would help here.

What Girls Said 4

• I think legging as pants are fine. I really don't care. Also I don't know anyone who tries I get camel toe it just happens and it's embarrassing. About 99% of the women iknow wear legging and I think it's fine because they're the same as jeans. Also people get ridiculous when something isn't covering your butt in leggings, seriously, I can see you butt basically just as well in jeans.
    You sia it was casual and that's probably what she causally wears. I don't think it's the best thing to wear but definetly not the worst. She was probably thinking "it said casual, I'm comfy and I don't really are about your opinion because I don have to see you everyday". I wouldn't really worry too much about what someone is wearing unless it was wildly inappropriate or dirty

• i wouldn't wear leggings with without something covering my butt unless i wanted a lot of male attention

• I think it looks fine if paired with classy accessories and the right quality of the rest of the outfit

• Why does this bother you as long as it's not you then it shouldn't if it's ur friend then tell her straight up

• I didn't say it bothered me. I'm just interested in fashion, and since I see the look of leggings with short shirts so often, I was just curious about it.

• Okay

• Umm can u help me out message me please (: