What haircut suits me?

I want to grow out my hair long again but... split ends aghhh! So my bangs/fringe are getting long & look weird because they have grown so long & I definitely want to get those cut with my split ends trimmed. Which of these haircuts would look the best on me?
1.
What haircut suits me?

2.

3/4

As you can tell they are all quite similar. I'm more focusing on the bangs then the rest of the hair. That I just get in layers. Keep in mind that I have frizzy/puffy/wavy-ish hair. If you have any other styles I am open to suggestions. Here's a pic of myself so you can base your opinions off of my face shape & all that jazz. It's not the prettiest picture, I know.

• Number 1
  • Number 2
  • Number 3
  • Number 4
  • Here's my own suggestion...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I think number 3 or 4 could look really good on you but your hair is more curly/wavy so it would be a lot of work to straighten it daily right? I don't know much about female hair lol :P

• Mines wavy-ish. It kinda curls at like the bottom 3 inches. It's just frizzy in that picture. But I would probably just blow dry my bangs. I wouldn't straighten it like those girls. I'd just have it go aue

• True true 😂 happy early early b-day!

• Sheesh this is really early lol I'm in September but thanks :P

• 1 usually looks nice on every girl.

• I think 4 might suit you best

• I like No 1

• 1 and 3 would look good in my opinion.

• 2 and 3 are very cute!

• 1 and 3 are both good

• I think haircut in the second photo would suit you very much.

• I think your current hair beats all of the others.

• i think number 2 would look good one u

What Girls Said 10

• They all look like variations of the same cut, in my opinion. But I think it will look good on you, make sure they don't give you too heavy of a bang it might look too heavy or overwhelm the shape of your face. But if you do get a cut like that invest in a decent straightener even if it is just for the bangs, you hair looks like it has a bit of curl. Good luck and hope you love your new style ;)

• Yup I said that they were are similar 😄 thanks!

• Yeah sorry I meant more like I pretty much can't tell the difference, so I can't prefer one over another ;P which is why I had to vote E.

• 2/3 have more shorter face framing hairs but that's about as far as they go for different lol. Thank you though!

• I can see you with the sideswept bangs. Keep them long enough so you don't have a coiftastrophe if your bangs frizz up.

• Honestly, I think full front bangs would look best on you rather than the side swept bangs.

• I got like wispy front bangs once & I thought they looked really weird on me! it was probably cause they were so different though. Thanks!

• My suggestion is - don't get a fringe.
    Frizzy hair - fringe is a TERRIBLE choice.
    You'll have to straighten it every day... and it will damage it immensely.

• - just let it grow out - if you need to cut the split ends - just trim those split ends and do your hair like in the picture - braid the front until it grows out healthily =)

• My bangs have already grown out. They are almost as long as the rest of my hair.

• I'll say the first one :)

• First or second one

• I'd say #1 or #2 :)

• number one or two

• I like number 1 and 2 the best! :3

• Your really pretty though